From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Martin Marmsoler [martin.marmsoler@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 January 2016 17:46
To: kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Kicad-developers] Debugging KiCad with QtCreator

Hello,

I would ask how you debug KiCad, because I tried to do it with QtCreator. I starts KiCad, I can also click on the pl editor and there I can do something and can debug, but when I click on eeschema KiCad crash with a segmentation fault. When I compile in the terminal it works right. Does anyone tried too?
I get this error but I think you can do anything with that:

"The inferior stopped because it received a signal from the operating system.

Signal name :

SIGSEGV

Signal meaning :

Segmentation fault"