Re: Final? version of hotkeys patch

Thanks.

Don't remember if I said this, but Ctrl-Tab being picked up as Ctrl-I is
an old issue - I do actually plan to fix this, though.

As for duplicate hotkeys not being recognized - do you still have an old
build kicking around to test for me if this is a regression or not? I
*think* it should behave the same there as it did before, as in the end
the duplicate-check ended up being mostly the same code. I don't have a
chance to dig into it right now, but I'll get to it soon.

--
Chris