Re: Final? version of hotkeys patch

Eh, don't worry about bisecting or anything, I can take care of this.
The hotkey stuff hasn't been touched in quite a long time - I'll just
grab a build from before I started, see if it still does it, and if so
just go right into the code and fix it.. if it's an old bug it'll be an
oooold one, maybe since that bit was added.

If it *is* my fault, I don't want anyone spending a long time trying to
find it for me :)