3D refactor update

Hi folks,

 I have reworked the new 3D code and would appreciate some testing/feedback
on the 3D path configuration and name resolution. This is (hopefully) the
last
hurdle before merging the code with the main branch, which in turn will be
the
first step towards implementing the new 3D Viewer.

 Those who have tried previous versions will need to:
a. delete all cache files (in the kicad config. directory under 3d/cache)
and
b. delete the older 3D search path list (in the kicad config. dir
3d/3Dresolver.cfg)

 All existing projects should be able to locate and render their VRML
models;
X3D models are not yet supported (the code hasn't been converted to a plugin
module yet) but from feedback I have received, X3D models are not commonly
used.

bazaar.launchpad.net/~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/3d_initial_merge

- Cirilo

Follow ups