From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Clemens Koller [cko@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 January 2016 01:24
To: kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] 3D refactor update

Testing bzr6462:

Hrmm... after ignoring the asserts now, I get some destroyed
3D content when the 3D viewer opens until I start to move the view.
This happens only on the very first start after installation.

Before bzr6462 I was able to see the 3D view correctly / as usual
straight from start, IIRC.

Regression?

I will call it a day for today and enter sleep mode.

Clemens