Update on new 3D Viewer and plugins

Hi folks,

 The new 3D Viewer is all Mario's work but I thought I'd show a screenshot
of the
3D view of the video demo board which is using IDF component outline models.
This shows how the IDF component outlines are now supported by the 3D viewer
via the plugin system.  It will be some time still before we see this in
the main
branch; there's still some work to do before the legacy 3D viewer is finally
replaced and the legacy viewer simply isn't compatible with the output of
the
3D plugin and cache system.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_XTJN-s8aXWUc4aGY2ejZ1alE/view?usp=sharing

I expect that with the replacement of the legacy viewer we will be in a
better position
to support rendering of STEP (and maybe IGES) models via the plugin system
and
OCE.

There's a lot of good stuff to look forward to.

- Cirilo