Re: Need feedback on new way of pcbnew importing footprints

One minor thing I just found, don’t know if it is intended this way:

I have some IC on my board, most of its connections already routed.
I swapped one pin of it to a different net in eeschema, exported the netlist.
In pcbnew I imported the netlist (Footprint Selection = Reference, Exchange Footprint = Change, everything else = Delete).
After closing the netlist dialog the IC was in move mode just like if it was a new component.

I wouldn’t have expected this, since it is not a new component.

Regards,
Bernhard