Re: Slow performance in pcbnew (PNS/GAL only) on high-fanout nets

Le 01/02/2016 19:33, Andrew Zonenberg a écrit :
> Pads on the same net overlapping should not necessarily be a DRC
> error, consider the case of someone trying to make a D-shaped pad
> by putting a round one on top of a rectangle. Maybe if they're not
> part of the same component?

Pads on the same net overlapping are *not* a DRC error.
(Only overlapping holes could be a DRC error, although I am not sure)

Yes, this is an usual way to make "complex" pad shapes, not only with
Kicad, but also with others ECAD tools I know.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS