Re: wxT()

Here is the comment in wx/chartypes.h (version 3.0.2)

/*
   wxT ("wx text") macro turns a literal string constant into a wide char
   constant. It is mostly unnecessary with wx 2.9 but defined for
   compatibility.
 */

I would have thought that wxT() expands to nothing since 2.9.0 but that
not the case.  What makes me nervous is the "mostly unnecessary"
statement.  What does "mostly unnecessary" mean?  I'm fine with getting
rid of the wxT macros but I'd rather not do it as one huge patch.  We
can remove these as we find them in the same way that we update the
copyright dates as we modify the source files.