Re: Slow performance in pcbnew (PNS/GAL only) on high-fanout nets

Checking for overlapping courtyard areas should be the first task of DRC,
as there is no point checking for any other type of error if parts overlap
(non manufacturable).
But that feature will also need a switch to turn it off on very specific
instances.

Just my $0.02,
Jean-Paul
N1JPL