Re: KiCad Twitter

Hi,

Am 04.02.2016 um 23:07 schrieb Chris Gammell:

> I was wondering if I could help out with the @kicad_pcb twitter account.
> I keep an eye on all things KiCad on Tweetdeck and noticed that the
> official twitter is rather dormant.

Speaking of social media: I've created a "KiCad" Facebook page some time
ago, and would like to leave Facebook at some point. Effort so far was
rather low, just create a post whenever the blog is updated, answer a
few beginner questions and remove some spam.

If anyone wants to maintain this page and/or turn it into more of a
community, I'd be happy to pass it over, otherwise I'd probably remove
the page before leaving FB, and let it default back to the Wikipedia entry.

   Simon