Re: Which wxFormBuilder?

Thanks, I’ll try to get Marks fork running on OS X for future use.

Accidentally, I just got a hand on a windows laptop.
The 3.5.1-rc1 really is usable on Windows… so much for being cross-plattform… :)
At least for the files I need I could check and generate the code with it for now.

Regards,
Bernhard