From: Lachlan Audas
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2016 12:12 AM
To: Thor-Arne
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] Discussion: Hidden Pins, Net labels

Forbidding hiding pin's will make importing design's from Other PCB package's a nightmare.

I'ts  already really hard, getting KiCad to import to Eagle files.

With  KiCad losing net-name's on wire's in Sch.

and unconnected track's and via's losing there net's in PCB with out any warning !

Add to that all the bug's in Eagle, it's a nightmare.

Don't make it even worse than it is already is !

Lachlan