Re: Cvpcb library filter broken?

Still some more related oddities follow. As "PCB Library Tables" dialog
is available from Cvpcb and Pcbnew, the changes made from Cvpcb never
become available for Pcbnew until Pcbnew and Kicad project manager are
restarted. It is somewhat confusing to see dialogs pointing at the same
file, but one not actually reading from the file at all... Text editor
shows contents changed as expected.

-Vesa