Re: Cvpcb library filter broken?

This behavior is probably left over from when CvPcb was a stand alone
application rather that a child window of Eeschema.  When launched from
kicad, there should only be one footprint library table shared among all
of the child windows and it should get updated for all of the child
windows no matter which child window edited the footprint library table.
 Updating the footprint library table when running the applications in
stand alone mode will be a more difficult task to solve since you will
have to use wxFileSystemWatcher to watch for changes to both the global
and project footprint library table files.  I consider this a bug so
please file a bug report for this when you get a chance so it doesn't
get lost in the mailing list.

Thanks,

Wayne