Re: Cvpcb library filter broken?

09/02/16, 20:40, jp charras kirjoitti:
> Le 09/02/2016 18:44, Vesa Solonen a écrit :

>> Oh great! Please see if the loading mechanism could be updated to load
>> local libraries first too.
>
> I do not understand what you mean by "load local libraries first"
> All libraries must be loaded, regardless the order.
>
> Project fp lib table has already priority over the global fp lib table.

I mean't global fp lib table that may contain network and local
libraries. The local ones should be loaded first so that they are
available even if network ones are not.

> If you want a library containing PCB existing embedded footprint, just
> archive footprints to create it and add it to your local fp lib table.

Why it has to be made manually, when the cache is already on board file?
To me it makes sense to use everything available from the board as well.
This is just a convenience issue.

-Vesa