Re: Tutorial and guidelines for better materials on 3D models

If we are going to add information like this to our documentation, we
should create a separate document for the 3D viewer.  Given that
Cirilo's work will significantly change the scope of the 3D viewer, it
would probably be a good idea to have a separate document.  We can just
link to that document in Pcbnew and CvPcb.  If we decide to add this to
any of our documentation, would one of our native English speaking devs
please clean up the grammar.

The other option is to add it to the list of tutorials on the KiCad
website.  I'm OK either way.