Re: Discussion: Hidden Pins, Net labels

Hi,

> On the other hand I would think you still need bypass capacitors on each
> pin and therefore you still need to draw wires for those.

I usually place these on a separate sheet anyway.

For bypass caps, I'd like to have a way to map pins and capacitors to
each other, which would change the rules for airwires so nearer pads are
ignored in favour of the connection to the bypass cap. This needs more
thought however; my current line of thinking is to have special
connections between pads that can only be connected directly, so a
connection that visits another pad doesn't count.

   Simon