Re: Tutorial and guidelines for better materials on 3D models

Hello, Mario!

On 2016-02-11 17:54, Mário Luzeiro wrote:
> I agree.. but
> I would need to rewrite it all to make it in a format that fits the documentation format of kicad. (and I am not much available at moment for that :/)

The intention of my mail was solely to point to the official Kicad
documentation to give a hint about the formatting used there and to make it
trivial to put good information all in one place instead of spreading it out
in the web...
You know: links will break, versions migrate.

> So if you get a good structure for documentation (in the .. "documentation structure")
> related with 3d-viewer I will think on a special version that would easily fits the documentation format (.adoc)

I am not there yet. But I could imagine to follow your prayer there
and translate it into german.

Regards,

Clemens