Re: kicad StepUp: 3D realistic rendering with the new VRML exporter

Hi Maurice,
the attach is missing, or maybe place it in an external storage.

> Waiting for the new guidelines for the 3D material properties that will further improve the rendering aspect

You can follow my guidelines that I posted before in mailing list (I will latter broadcast it in forum.kicad.info) . They can be applied to any format, software, etc.. so not just for KiCad.
I just give examples based on electronic components.

The ability to make renders on an external software was missing (with proper format export) maybe we will get it with the next 3d-viewer refactor..
..meanwhile it is nice to have such type of external exporter!

Dont forget to make some tutorials for use it ;)

Mario Luzeiro