Re: kicad StepUp: 3D realistic rendering with the new VRML exporter

Excellent!
Would it be possible to share that projects in order that it is possible to open it with KiCad (3d-viewer) ? With all that 3d models..etc?

Mario

From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of easyw [easyw@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 February 2016 21:03
To: KiCad Developers
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] kicad StepUp: 3D realistic rendering with       the new VRML exporter

I don't know why sometimes attachments don't get attached ...

here the links to the images
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/easyw/kicad-3d-models-in-freecad/master/exportVRMLwColors/kicad-stepup-armory-3D-realistic-rendering.png
https://github.com/easyw/kicad-3d-models-in-freecad/raw/master/exportVRMLwColors/kicad-stepup-crazyflie-3D-realistic-rendering.png