Re: Stable release 4.0.2

I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes with the github libraries
since the contents of the libraries can change even if you don't update
your fp-lib-table.  Shipping the updated fp-lib-table wont make any
difference unless the user chooses to copy the new one.  The schematic
libraries however are a different matter.  We should probably keep those
the same through out the entire stable 4 release series rather than
breaking users schematics.  I know Chris's rescue code goes a long way
in mitigating this issue but I would still like to avoid users having to
rescue a schematic during a stable release series.