Re: Changing units of Gerber plots

There is really no point in writing Gerber files in inches; it would take
some extraordinarily bad software to not work with metric units.  From a
technical viewpoint using mm will require far fewer digits to represent a
point to a given tolerance even if the design is on an imperial grid. I
think effort is better spent finding out exactly why Seeed rejected the
files.

- Cirilo