Re: Changing units of Gerber plots

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 12:40:34AM -0700, Andy Peters wrote:

> I understand, I was just trying to figure out why they rejected the
> files. After some back and forth e-mail, I think it’s because they’re
> using an ancient version of Cam350 that doesn’t understand Gerber
> Extended Attributes. (I never did get a reply to the request: “Send me
> your actual official requirements!”)

My 2 (euro)cents:

- I confirm that CAM350 is one of the suckiest piece of gerber
  processors, however is also the only one that many people can afford
  :P I had the same issue (IIRC I was one of the people requesting
  'optional' attributes)

- Forget about MOIN (imperial) gerbers unless you have a working
  solution for rounding zone edges to the 'right' direction (discussed a
  couple months ago)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
CZ Srl - Parma