Re: PATCH: Set SMD attribute in footprint wizard

Today, the smallest SMD chip is the 01005 which is 0.010”x0.005”, which in metric units is about 0.25mmx0.125mm(0.13mm). using a grid of 0.05mm will drive the courtyard to be odd shaped in relation to the part. I would suggest to be able to lower the grid resolution to 0.01mm to deal with these minute sized parts.

Just my $0.02,
Jean-Paul
N1JPL