From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of easyw [easyw@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 February 2016 22:26
To: Cirilo Bernardo
Cc: KiCad Developers
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] 3D refactor 3D model path: dropped env vars?

Hi Cirilo and Mario,
thank you for your reply ...
I'm testing the new 3D refactoring, built from this repo
https://code.launchpad.net/~mrluzeiro/kicad/kicad_new3d-viewer
in windows 8/64b
what I'm experiencing is that I cannot display any 3D model at all...
I tried also with an absolute path, and I also don't have any model
displayed on the preview...
I can see the board and tracks in 3d-viewer both on OpenGL and in
Raytracing, but nope for 3D models ...
Is there anyone that has tested that in windows?
If I build the standard bzr6558 everything goes fine

thank you for feedback
Maurice