Re: Changing units of Gerber plots

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Lorenzo Marcantonio <
l.marcantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 09:55:48AM -0700, Andy Peters wrote:
>
> > Let’s be honest. They’re using cracked versions of Cam350.
>
> A board fabricator *can* afford at least Cam350. The good ones use
> genesys2000 :D

I have handled many thousands of boards.  About 30-40% are done with
KiCad.  All KiCad's files are metric.  Metric hasn't been a problem ever,
with suppliers that use CAM350 and suppliers that use Genesys2000.
Actually, often suppliers use both, and so if it's a KiCad board with arcs,
I ask the supplier to use G2000 instead of CAM350.

Mitch.