Windows 10 reports stable 4.0.1 installer as malware.

I just got an email from a user and I also saw this myself over the
weekend that windows 10 reports the stable release 4.0.1 installer (at
least the 64 bit version, I didn't try the 32 bit version or any of the
nightly builds) as malware with a big ugly red screen.  Is there any way
to confirm that the installer on the website hasn't been compromised?
Perhaps an md5sum of the original installer binary.  Can someone who has
access to the packager builder please look into this for me.

Thanks,