Re: Windows 10 reports stable 4.0.1 installer as malware.

The installer is signed by Mark Roszko, I did consider adding the
fingerprint on the download page, but I never got around to that.

But I am sure it is fine, it is just the windows smartscreen filter thing.

It does not really say that it is malware, it just says that it comes from
an unknown source. Nothing to worry about as such.