Re: Windows 10 reports stable 4.0.1 installer as malware.

This [see attached] display is rather alarming and I can understand
users being wary.  I believe it's something that changed in the last
windows update.  Before I only saw the unknown source warning dialog.
It would be nice if we could provide some measure of confidence that the
installer binary is really what we say it is for windows users.

On 2/17/2016 3:41 PM, Nick Østergaard wrote:
> The installer is signed by Mark Roszko, I did consider adding the
> fingerprint on the download page, but I never got around to that.
>
> But I am sure it is fine, it is just the windows smartscreen filter thing.

"windows smartscreen", that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one. :)