Re: Windows 10 reports stable 4.0.1 installer as malware.

No problem.  I don't want us to bang our heads against the wall if the
price is a few hundred bucks a year--it feels gross but us getting to work
on funner problems than "getting microsoft to like us" is definitely worth
that to me :)

Adam Wolf