kicad StepUp new GUI for MCAD collaboration

kicad StepUp, my 3D kicad board and models exporter to STEP tool,
finally has a friendly GUI

I moved all my code to FreeCAD because of their exceptional API support...

Now with kicad StepUp tools it is possible to load directly .kicad_pcb board and models or just load a kicad_mod footprint to fit perfectly your 3D model.

Here the new tutorial video:
https://youtu.be/h6wMU3lE_sA

and the new tool GUI interface:
https://cdn.hackaday.io/images/4955801455617647475.jpg

and, as I pointed out before, the new GUI has a new VRML exporter for a lighter VRML file and for a fully compatibility with kicad and Blender:
https://cdn.hackaday.io/images/7943881455490566692.png

Thanks to that VRML exporter now it is much easier to work on a bidirectional collaboration between kicad ECAD and (FreeCAD or any) MCAD

Hoping everyone interested in MCAD would appreciate that! :)

Cheers
Maurice