Re: Stable release 4.0.2

I just checked and the library has been tagged with 4.0.2 but there were
changes to device.lib since 4.0.1.  It looks like the POT component was
resized which most likely will fire a component recovery for users who
have POTs in their schematics.  I think we should ship component
libraries that do not trigger a recovery during the 4 series stable
releases so it looks like you should pull the 4.0.1 library for
packaging for the remainder of version 4 stable releases.  I'll see if I
can come up with a reasonable policy to eliminate confusion in the
future.  We probably should just tag the library at X.0.0 when the
stable version is released and use that for the entire stable release
series to prevent any surprises for the user.  The other option is to
create separate library packages and let the user assume the risk when
updating the libraries.