Re: KiCad in Spanish, again.

Hi Inigo,

Hi Miguel Ángel,

I registered some time ago kicad.es <http://kicad.es> with that intention, if you want we could try ti bring it up together, It’s a bit cumbersome to comply with all the regulations in EU currently (data protection registration
for the forum database of users, complying with the cookie law, etc…).

I surpassed all those legal requirements with a COM domain hosted in USA.
I don't know the legal implications if kicad.es is hosted out of EU land.
Any lawyer here that can help us? ;)
OTOH I have no problems moving the Spanish forum to the kicad.es site, of course.

   Best regards, and .. Buen trabajo!!! ;)

No, muchas gracias por vuestra aportación a KiCad, lo mío es un grano de arena en la playa.

Un saludo.
Iñigo.

Miguel Ángel,