Re: S-Expression schematic format specification

Russell,

Attached is the latest revision of the new schematic and component
library file formats.  Please search the developers mailing list as this
has been discussed to death so you don't ask for the same changes that
have already been discussed.  I have asked everyone to hold off
commenting on them until I announce that I am ready to resume the
discussion for the final draft.  There is plenty of reading to do to
cover all of the prior discussion.

Cheers,

Wayn