Re: Python functionality on Windows

As far as I can se, we need python2w.exe, that should be easy to add.
But what I worry about is if we include pip, it might not work as
expeced for the user, beacause when he upgrades he might get into
trouble if he uninstalls kicad and then installs. The user will have
to reinstall the modules that he uses. An other thing is if kicad is
installed to %PROGRAMFILES%, then you will likely have trouble
modifying stuff there, because of the user access control. But I have
not tested this.