Re: VRML export

Hi Cirilo,

I'm happy you are interested in my approach to manage MCAD code.

Consider that the native conversion code of VRML in FC is done by Coin3D, not by OCE

I'm still waiting for your comment about the queries I made for the new 3D viewer
http://www.mail-archive.com/kicad-developers%40lists.launchpad.net/msg18220.html

Regards
Maurice