Re: KiCad GUI Translation HOWTO error (docs.kicad-pcb.org)

Remember that that menu entry is different in the 4.0 series and the
latest product. legacy versus defualt.

@Marco, I would like to know if the 4.0 branch on kicad-i18n is
aligned with he 4.0 series of kicad, I did not check it.  If it is
aligned with the 4.0 series, we can safely tag it for the new release,
but we can wait a bit if there are some translators that want a bit
more time to finish the translations int hat branch for 4.0.2.