Re: VRML export

Hi Mario,
thanks for your reply...

2) show/hide enclosures
Since that may need a change in/addition in the file format we didn't made nothing yet or advanced with any propose.
not really, that can be saved on project folder locally, no need to change file format

hoping also material props option will be working again, and please have a look at zoom fit in page that resize the view, but it doesn't restore initial orientation of the board, as in
http://www.mail-archive.com/kicad-developers%40lists.launchpad.net/msg18197.html

Regards
Maurice