Re: Fwd: CMakeLists.txt order

Hi Simon

I think this looks good, it simplifies the make file quite a bit and
fixes an issue.

I do have some minor nitpicking.

+    message(STATUS "Changing KICAD_SCRIPTING to ON as needed by
KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES")     wouldn't it be a better formulation to
usse the word Setting insstead og Changing?

and maybe simplify the comment:
+# KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES requires KICAD_SCRIPTING enable it here if
KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES is ON
just remove the stuff after KICAD_SCRIPTING?