Re: Fwd: Language List

I think it might be a good idea to make the menu only list the
languages found. But I don't think the languages menu should be
removed. I think it should either just show the "Default" entry, or
say in the menu that now language files was found.

I am not really sure why it is considered testing, but I suspect that
Jean-Pierre or somone else knows something more about that, but I
could be wrong.

If no one knows why this is considered testing, I would suggest that
we don't do that, because it is really usefull, and a user using non
english native language on his desktop expect that it should be
possible to change it to english. This is also very useful for bug
reporting. Maybe we should even note that in our little bug reporting
guide.

Nick