Re: Fwd: Language List

Le 25/02/2016 14:23, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
> On 2/25/2016 1:44 AM, Nick Østergaard wrote:
>> I think it might be a good idea to make the menu only list the
>> languages found. But I don't think the languages menu should be
>> removed. I think it should either just show the "Default" entry, or
>> say in the menu that now language files was found.
>
> Makes sense to me.  If the language isn't available, then the user is
> just going to get English anyway.
>

>> I am not really sure why it is considered testing, but I suspect that
>> Jean-Pierre or somone else knows something more about that, but I
>> could be wrong.
>
> This was around when I joined the project so it's most likely JP's code.

When I wrote it, I was thinking it was useful only for testers,
translators and maintainers, therefore for testing purpose (are all
dictionary found?), not really for users.

However, I am thinking language selection is also used by users, not
only by testers.

So it looks like it is not just for testing.