Re: 3D refactor

I found KISYS3DMOD was set to the path where KiCad was installed but I
don't think I set it.  Does the windows installer set the KISYSMOD and
KISYS3DMOD environment variables for all users?  I deleted the
KISYS3DMOD environment variable and Pcbnew did not crash.  However, I
still got the warning dialog about the missing model file when Pcbnew
was launched.  @Cirilo, would you please change this so that the missing
3D model warning dialog is displayed when the 3D viewer is launched
rather than when Pcbnew is launched.  I'm guessing this will annoy users.

What is most concerning is that when I ran kicad from gdb, it did not
crash so there is something at play here that makes me uncomfortable.  I
ran it from the mingw64 version of gdb as well as the mingw64 version of
QT Creator and it ran fine in both cases.  The bzr version on the
installer says r6528 even though the version string says no-bzr.