Re: [RFC] Intra-sheet links and dangling ERC checks

Hi Daniel,

I read through your blog post, I will build your fork and test it out if I
get a chance.

The extra ERC option seems useful indeed. I am a bit confused about the
intra-sheet link feature though, is this different from global labels?

Cheers,

Kaspar

P.S. Might I suggest a different favicon for your blog? The current one
isn't very welcoming.

On 29 February 2016 at 15:16, Daniel Silverstone <dsilvers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx