Re: About dialog

Simon,

I'm not thrilled with adding the copy version info button to the about
box.  The information you are copying to the clipboard is incomplete and
I don't want users the think this is the version information that we
want included in bug reports.  I don't understand why you wouldn't have
just called EDA_BASE_FRAME::CopyVersionInfoToClipboard().  At least it
would be the same information.  The rest of the changes are fine.

Cheers,

Wayne