Re: 3D refactor

Hi,

just compiled current version and it looks fine to me for OS X.

Rotation of preview is fine.

Zooming is OK, but doesn’t yet respect touchpad-panning setting (always zooms on mouse-wheel).
I didn’t test if pinch-to-zoom works.
Auto zoom is pretty decent, so this also can be fixed after merging.

Should panning work in preview (with shift/ctrl-mousewheel)?
It didn’t for me, but I also guess this is simply not needed for preview…

@Cirilo/Mario:
I can try to look into the touchpad-panning and pinch-to-zoom stuff on the weekend, but that shouldn’t block merging it.
If I remember correctly this is already Marios new code in preview?
Does it make more sense to check (and probably fix/implement in) Marios branch?

Regards,
Bernhard