From: easyw [easyw@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 March 2016 17:24
To: Mário Luzeiro; kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Wayne Stambaugh
Subject: Re: Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

Hi Mario,

I just say GREAT!

the *3D cache* is a great improvement and it is blazing fast!

*Virtual Attributes* are a plus for mechanical integration and enclosure
design
The new *Pivot center of rotation* is a gem for inspecting in 3D viewer
big boards in all electrical and mechanical aspects...

Also the ability to show/hide material properties is very useful to be
able to concentrate on designing aspects!
Nice option also CAD style view!

*Raytracing* also adds an option to get nice screenshots of the board
and parts and *animated camera* is a nice aesthetic feature for product
presentation aspects.

Looking forward to see it in the main branch! :D

Thank you again for your work!

Maurice
> p.s.: Now Maurice, Could you take some nice render screenshots and show here
screenshots will arrive soon ;)

again thanks a lot for these improvements!