Re: Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

The stuff I was describing below was only with the opengl renderer. If
I get the raytracer to render and I sort of try to rotate the board,
it takes about 16 seconds to rerender, but still with the crappy
resolution image.

But here I notice that the holes in the solder paste is rendered :),
which it is not for the opengla renderer, in the same build.