Re: Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

> I see your implementaiton of the holes in the mask now. But it looks
> like the plating tube of the hole is smaller than the hole, is that
> how it was intended?

Hi Nick,

I just tested it in the current KiCad version and it shows it the same way, ie: it removes the outer diameter of the cylinder copper. (or in other words, it removed the via hole size, without the copper thickness)
Maybe I can make it an option related with removals on solder mask.

Mario Luzeiro