Re: Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

> Yeah, I noticed that, and that is just fine for me. But regarding to
> moving the object, I think it still fells a bit "slow". Are you still
> animating the frames when moving with the cursor?

I think I know what you mean by "slow".
Yes it is animating, it is forcing at this moment to only allow to move again after the animation finish, I will review that.

> Also, is it an option to render just a bounding box for the objects in
> the ray-tracing view, possibly in opengl mode at that point or any
> combination thereof?

The BBox (rendering of the models) option on OpenGL is not implemented yet, but it will be.
On Raytracing, I have no plans to add option for BBoxes of the models.

Mario Luzeiro